SRAM CASSETTE XG-1270 12SPD D1 SILVER
Designed for the next generation of drivetrains—and the next generation of riders. The SRAM Force XG-1270 cassette is optimized for electronic shifting and features our X-Range gearing technology. Smooth, precise shifts, from 10T on up.
Features at least five one-tooth jumps for a smoother gear progression (excluding 11-36t)
10-tooth start helps provide a wider gearing range
Designed to work with an XDR driver body
MINI CLUSTER construction reduces weight and increases durability
Quiet, secure and smooth
On tarmac or gravel, 1x or 2x, eTap AXS components gives a quiet, secure, and smooth ride. Thanks to Orbit chain management of the rear derailleur and a unique Flattop chain, you will ride more confidently and efficiently than ever—no matter the terrain.
Road bikes are faster and more capable than ever before, and riders are expanding what is possible with drop bar bikes. X-Range is gearing for today’s road riding. SRAM has completely re-imagined road gearing for wider range, more useful and smoother gear progression, as well as smarter shift settings—enabled by AXS. With X-Range, you are always in the right gear.
The MINI Cluster construction combines three small cogs that are CNC-machined out of a single block of billet steel with an additional eight cogs that are individually pinned together.
Compatibility: Requires SRAM XDR compatible rear hub.
According to the manufacturer this cassette can be used with SRAM Flat Top chains only.
Note: For reasons of packaging, the small sprocket may be put on the backside of the cassette.
|Fitting for derailleur||SRAM/Shimano 12-speed|
|Included in delivery||incl. lock ring|
|Gear ratio||Cog size 10-28t - 10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,24,28
Cog size 10-30t - 10,11,12,13,14,15,17,19,21,24,27,30
Cog size 10-33t - 10,11,12,13,14,15,17,19,21,24,28,33
Cog size 10-36t - 10,11,12,13,15,17,19,21,24,28,32,36
- X-Range gearing gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear.
- MINI CLUSTER construction reduces weight and increases durability.
- Designed to work with an XDR driver body.
- All Zipp wheels starting from 2015 are XDR ready.
- Now includes 10-36 option for even more range (must be used with the correct Force eTap AXS rear derailleur - 00.7518.136.000).
- Speed (CS) - 12
- Gearing - 10-28t / 10-30t / 10-33t / 10-36t
- Cog finish (Cassette) - Silver
- Technology (Cassette) - XG
- Cog size 10-28t - 10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,24,28
- Cog size 10-30t - 10,11,12,13,14,15,17,19,21,24,27,30
- Cog size 10-33t - 10,11,12,13,14,15,17,19,21,24,28,33
- Cog size 10-36t - 10,11,12,13,15,17,19,21,24,28,32,36