SRAM CHAIN RIVAL 12SPD D1 120L SILVER
The Flattop technology of the SRAM Rival chain creates a lighter, quieter, stronger chain that’s compatible with 12-speed 1x and 2x eTap AXS drivetrains. Ride far, long and fast—this chain can go the distance.
Powerlock - SRAM chain engineers developed PowerLock as a tool free, sure, and consistent way to connect our chains. While PL does not require special tools for install, the especially tight tolerances of 10- and 11-speed drivetrains mandate that each PowerLock is good for a one-time application only.
FlatTop - To enable X-Range gearing technology, we developed a narrower chain. The unique link shape of Flattop technology not only allowed for a wider gear range, but also results in quieter drivetrain operation and increased chain strength and durability.
X-Range - Road bikes are faster and more capable than ever before, and riders are expanding what’s possible with drop bar bikes. X-Range is gearing for today’s road riding. We completely reimagined road gearing for wider range, more useful and smoother gear progression, as well as smarter shift settings—enabled by AXS. With X-Range, you’re always in the right gear.
Flattop technology allows for a narrower chain with quieter operation and increased strength and durability
Use for both 1x and 2x eTap AXS
Includes Flattop PowerLock
|Compat - Speed (CN)||12s-Road|
|Outer Link Finish||Nickel|
|Colour - Outer Link||Silver|
|Inner Link Finish||Nickel|
|Colour - Inner Link||Silver|
|Chain Connector||PowerLock D1|
|Chain Length (Links)||120 Links|
|Pin Variant||Solid Pin|
- Flattop technology allows for a narrower chain with quieter operation and increased strength and durability.
- Use for both 1x and 2x eTap AXS.
- Includes Flattop PowerLock.
- Compat Speed (CN) - 12s Road
- Chain length (links) - 120 links
- Colour Outer link - Silver
- Colour Inner link - Silver
- Chain connector - PowerLock D1
- Inner link finish - Nickel
- Outer link finish - Nickel
- Pin variant - Solid Pin
- Pin treatment - Chrome Hardened