DISC 35 E SRAM AXS
Provides excellent brake power and modulation with minimal effort at the brake lever. Long lasting and high performance at high temperatures plus consistent in both wet and dry conditions and pad life is excellent.
- Long lasting, high endurance pad compound.
- Very easy modulation of braking force.
- High temperature stability for consistent brake power.
- Organic formula is low noise and rotor friendly.
- Red eTap AXS (Gen. 2 'Two-Piece' caliper)
- Force eTap AXS
- Level Ultimate,TLM B1 (2020+)
ATTENTION: PADS MUST BE BEDDED IN TO ACHIEVE OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE
Step 1. On a gradual downhill slope, drag each brake for 20-30 seconds, alternating between front and rear. Repeat 2-3 times.
Step 2. On a steeper slope, engage and drag the brakes for 10-15 seconds then increase lever pressure until the bike slows almost to a complete stop. Repeat 2-3 times.
Pro Tip: The front pads will have been heated more than the rear. To achieve optimal performance, exchange the front and rear pads then repeat Step 2.
CAUTION before replacing or exchanging brake pads it is essential to let all parts cool.
More From This Category